Denver Oil Rig Explosion Attorneys
If you’ve been hurt in an oil rig explosion, we’re prepared to fight for your rights. We’re specialized oil rig explosion attorneys in Denver. Let us help you take the right steps to respond and claim the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Contact our oil rig explosion attorneys in Denver at (303) 222-2222 for a free and confidential consultation on your case.
Can You Receive Compensation for an Oil Rig Explosion?
Yes, you may receive compensation for an oil rig explosion. The damages that you receive may be similar to what you can claim in a traditional personal injury lawsuit. However, there are some special considerations that may apply to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. In addition, there are time limits to file your claim, so it’s essential to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
Types of Oil Rig Explosion Cases We Handle
The Denver personal injury attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, handle several cases related to oil rig explosions, including:
- Misuse of dangerous/heavy equipment
- Failing to adequately train personnel to perform work duties on an oil rig
- Violations of safety protocols
- Operating in poor conditions or when known dangers are present
- Fires, explosions and electrical injuries
- Equipment failures
- Defective equipment
- Corrosive and damaged equipment
- Hiring unqualified workers; an inadequate number of workers
- Working too quickly
- Employees working too long without a break
- Slip and fall hazards at the worksite
- Failing to provide proper equipment for work
There are a number of ways that oil rig explosions occur. Our team investigates the underlying causes of the explosion. Then, we determine who is responsible for your injuries and what path you have for recovery.
Oil Rig Explosion Laws
Determining what laws apply to an oil rig explosion isn’t always a straight forward task. In fact, there are unique sets of laws that may apply to this type of case. The Jones Act is a federal law that may apply to an oil rig explosion case. It is a specially-drafted law that protects the rights of victims who are injured while on an off-shore oil rig. The Jones Act may take the place of workers’ compensation when you’re hurt while working on an off-shore oil right.
The law requires each employer to provide their workers with a safe place to work. When that duty is violated, the worker may suffer injuries as a result. The victim may then invoke the Jones Act in order to claim fair compensation.
Can I Bring an Oil Rig Explosion Claim in Denver?
The Jones Act applies throughout the United States. It provides protection for workers who are injured while working off-shore on an oil rig. You may file your case in state or federal court. However, where you file your claim may impact your results.
Our Denver attorneys for oil rig explosions know the ins and outs of the law. We know how to bring your claim, where to bring your claim, and we know what the special considerations are that you need to navigate as you pursue your claim.
How to Bring an Oil Rig Explosion Claim
Here is what our Denver oil rig explosion attorneys do to bring an oil rig explosion claim:
- Investigate – Your case starts with our investigation. We look at the facts leading up to the injury. Our team determines if negligence has occurred. We identify who is responsible for your injuries and who to name in your claim.
- Knowledge of the law – Oil rig law is complex. There are federal laws and state and federal legal procedures that may have an impact on the claim. In order to succeed, you need a team of lawyers who thoroughly understands the issues that matter, both large and small. Our team knows the law and how to pursue your case.
- Building the case – A vital part of having a robust legal case is building the evidence. Our team knows how to use formal legal procedures to build evidence in your case. Don’t worry if the other side isn’t cooperative. We know how to file legal motions to compel discovery. Once we’ve built a strong case, we work towards the right resolution for you.
- Settlement negotiations and trial – If your goal is to resolve your claim by settlement, you should know that our oil rig explosion attorneys in Denver are trained to effectively negotiate the best possible settlement for you. However, if your case needs to go to trial, we’re prepared to march into the courtroom with determination. We’re seasoned trial lawyers, and we’re eager to present your case to the jury. How you choose to resolve the case is up to you, but we build you the strongest possible case so that you have options.
Choosing the Best Oil Rig Explosion Attorneys in Denver
Here are some reasons that we may be the best oil rig explosion attorneys for your case:
- Experience in personal injury law. In fact, personal injury law is all we do. We’re proud of our dedication to helping injury victims. We spend all day, every day, helping injury victims like you. That kind of experience helps you because we know all of the unique and particular issues that may arise throughout your case.
- We’re a large law firm. With 25 attorneys and a full team of legal professionals, we believe that there’s strength in numbers. With a large group, we carefully select the right lawyers to represent you. And don’t think you’ll be a stranger! We’re a phone call or email away, at any time from start to finish as we represent you.
- Our team is dedicated to maximizing your compensation. We go the extra mile to take every step possible to help you make the most of your claim. Along the way, we work to minimize the burden of the legal system, and the time it takes to receive compensation for your oil rig explosion claim.
- We’ve collected millions of dollars for the thousands of clients that we’ve represented. Our success is just a reflection of what matters to us the most – achieving justice for each and every client.
Denver Oil Rig Explosion Attorneys Free Consultation
Have you been hurt in an oil rig explosion? Meet with our attorneys for a free consultation. There are time limits to file your claim, so there’s no time to lose. See how we can represent you with no money down and no fee unless you win. We’re determined to get you the compensation you deserve and to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence. Call us today at (303) 222-2222 to get started immediately.
Free Case Consultation
WE DON'T GET PAID UNTIL WE WIN YOUR CASE.