Denver Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers
Our Colorado semi-truck accident attorneys offer legal services for anyone injured in a semi-truck accident. When you’re injured because of a crash with a semi-truck, you may deserve a financial payment that fairly represents your losses and suffering. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, we represent clients throughout the entire claims process until you have a check in your hands.
Don’t take the insurance company’s word for it. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Justice is our passion, and we’re passionate about helping accident victims. Call our semi-truck accident attorneys at (303) 222-2222 for a confidential, free consultation.
What Types of Damages You Can Recover for a Semi-Truck Accident?
If you are the victim of a semi-truck accident, the types of damages that you can recover might include:
- Doctor’s bills for the entire duration of your treatment
- Ambulance transfer and EMT care
- Full diagnostic costs including emergency room treatment
- Physical therapy and long-term rehabilitation needs
- Psychological care, post-traumatic stress care
- Damage to your vehicle; costs of replacement or repairs
- Damages to the property in your vehicle
- Pain and suffering, emotional trauma, limits to lifestyle because of injuries
- Inability to work, lost income
- Any other kind of tangible or intangible losses
Many semi-truck accident victims only factor in their direct financial losses and might miss out on valuable compensation that they deserve. Our semi-truck accident lawyers thoroughly study all the laws and kinds of payments that each victim may claim. We undertake a comprehensive review to make sure that each client receives the full amount that they deserve.
What Are Some Examples of Truck Accident Cases?
There are many ways that a semi-truck accident victim may claim financial compensation. Examples of truck accident cases include:
- A truck driver is speeding to cover more distance in a day. Because of excessive speeds, the driver isn’t able to stop for a traffic jam, and you are hit as a result. You suffer injuries and property damage.
- The company that ships the load with the trucking company doesn’t have a procedure to secure the materials for safe travel. As a result, the truck is unstable and the driver cannot control it. An accident results.
- Despite strict laws that apply to commercial drivers, a semi-truck driver gets behind the wheel while intoxicated. The driver causes a crash, which results in injuries.
- The truck driver doesn’t take road conditions or the weight of the vehicle into account. The driver is unable to control the truck as it travels downhill. An accident with property damages is the result.
- When hiring a new driver, the trucking company doesn’t run a driving history check. They hire a driver with a poor driving history. The driver continues to drive recklessly and causes an accident with the semi-truck.
At the time you’re hurt in a truck accident, you may not know the cause. The only information that you might know is that an accident occurred. One of the ways that our semi-truck accident attorneys provide outstanding representation is to investigate the accident’s exact cause. The legal team at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, works to determine who is ultimately at fault for the accident. Then, we work to hold that party accountable for your losses.
Who Can I Sue for a Semi-Truck Accident?
If you’re hurt in a semi-truck accident, you may be able to sue any of these parties:
- The truck driver who causes an accident. All drivers have the legal obligation to exercise reasonable care on the roads.
- A trucking company that hires, trains and supervises drivers. Semi-truck companies should employ only qualified drivers. They must train and manage them appropriately. In addition to liability for hiring an unqualified driver, the company may be legally liable if they keep an unqualified driver on staff.
- A business that ships cargo must take reasonable steps to do so safely. Even the company behind the shipment may be legally liable for a failure to act reasonably as they conduct their business operations.
The standard for semi-truck accident legal liability is a failure to exercise reasonable care. Another name for the legal standard is negligence. Negligence is not the same thing as doing something on purpose. Instead, it’s not being as careful as a reasonable person would be in the same circumstances. Any party that directly or indirectly contributes to a semi-truck accident may be legally liable for the harm that results to the victim.
Why Choose Bachus & Schanker, LLC, As Your Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys?
There are several ways that the Bachus & Schanker, LLC, semi-truck accident attorneys stand out. We know that it’s not easy to be the victim of a truck accident. That’s why we’ve compiled a fully-staffed, full-service legal team. You can expect friendly professionals who communicate with you in a manner in which you’re comfortable. Our team thoroughly explains the law and what to expect at every turn.
However, we’re also trained and experienced litigators. We pride ourselves on taking cases to trial. But we’re also proud of our track record for negotiating fair settlements in advance of a hearing. Whatever path is best for you to pursue, we’re prepared to rise to the challenge.
Justice is our passion, and legal excellence is how we get there. Our team is determined to work towards the best possible result for you. With more than $900 million in verdicts already recovered, we want to make you another success story.
Contact Our Colorado Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys
The initial case review with our Colorado semi-truck accident attorneys is always free and confidential. While we’re aggressive litigators, we’re also kind and compassionate legal advocates for our clients. If you’re ready to receive financial compensation for your semi-truck accident losses and damages, we invite you to call us today.
Our Colorado semi-truck accident attorneys are now accepting new cases. We may even represent you on a contingency basis, which means no payment upfront and no fees unless you win. To receive financial compensation, you must take steps to pursue your case. Our semi-truck accident attorneys are here to represent you. There’s no obligation to speak with our legal team. Call us at (303) 222-2222 today to get started.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family