Current Job Openings at Bachus & Schanker, LLC
For all job openings, please click here to submit your application.
Litigation paralegals at Bachus & Schanker, LLC are fully involved in all aspects of their litigation cases, from providing excellent client service to attending trial. Our paralegals are part of a strong team that strives to be the very best. The successful candidate is a paralegal who is energetic, positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, and able to work independently. Skills that support you working well under pressure in a fast-paced environment are absolutely essential
Qualified candidates will ideally have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Paralegal
- A 4 year degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Experience in all aspects of civil litigation including, but not limited to, preparing disclosures (both initial and expert), discovery responses, trial preparation, notebooks, and exhibits
- Familiarity with medical records, e-filing and the Colorado and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience using Smart Advocate
Intake Specialist – Customer Service
This is a great position for someone looking to begin a career in law but who doesn’t yet have experience. Bachus & Schanker, LLC has over 22 years of experience, and we’re looking for an Intake Specialist to join our team. If you are motivated, an energetic self-starter well-versed in organization, time management and customer service, and work well in a fast-paced environment, then you could be an excellent fit.
- Talk with all potential new clients about the facts of their case.
- Schedule intake appointments when appropriate, and follow up on all calls and emails regarding the case.
- Respond to calls and emails immediately, and without delay.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Competency in word processing, databases and email
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently under tight time constraints
We are seeking a motivated associate attorney who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys all aspects of trial work. Attorney will handle a caseload of approximately 30 cases from the start of litigation through trial. Attorney will have a full-time assigned paralegal assigned and will be responsible for supervision of the paralegal.
Qualified applicants must be currently licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado. We are seeking an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills, and who has the ability to multi-task. This is not a position for a new attorney. Our ideal candidate has 4-9 years of experience in litigation, is well versed in the Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure, and has experience in drafting pleading, conducting depositions, preparing and responding to written discovery, motions practice, and jury trials.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family