Current Job Openings at Bachus & Schanker, LLC
For all job openings, please send us an email using the button below (or email directly to Resumes@ColoradoLaw.Net
Entry-Level Personal Injury Attorney
We are seeking Attorneys with 0-3 years of experience in the field of personal injury and are currently licensed to practice in Colorado. Candidates must possess excellent writing skills and have strong attention to detail. In addition, candidates for this position must have outstanding communication skills. Attorneys will work in a fast-paced team environment, and significant time will be invested in the selected Attorneys. This position is a great fit for candidates who want to learn a craft and establish themselves in a well-positioned plaintiff’s personal injury law firm.
Bachus & Schanker, LLC is a medium-sized personal injury practice with 25 lawyers. Attorneys in this position will become very knowledgeable in the utilization and application of many important insurance laws and regulations including medical payments insurance, bodily injury liability insurance, uninsured/under-insured motorist insurance, health insurance, Workers’ Compensation insurance, disability insurance, property damage insurance and home-owners insurance.
Job offer will be contingent upon completion of an appropriate background check and drug screen.
Bachus & Schanker, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Intake Specialist – Customer Service
This is a great position for someone looking to begin a career in law but who doesn’t yet have experience. Bachus & Schanker, LLC has over 22 years of experience, and we’re looking for an Intake Specialist to join our team. If you are motivated, an energetic self-starter well-versed in organization, time management and customer service, and work well in a fast-paced environment, then you could be an excellent fit.
- Talk with all potential new clients about the facts of their case.
- Schedule intake appointments when appropriate, and follow up on all calls and emails regarding the case.
- Respond to calls and emails immediately, and without delay.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Competency in word processing, databases and email
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently under tight time constraints
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family