Current Job Openings at Bachus & Schanker, LLC
For all job openings, please send us an email using the button below (or email directly to Resumes@ColoradoLaw.Net
Litigation paralegals at Bachus & Schanker, LLC are fully involved in all aspects of their litigation cases, from providing excellent client service to attending trial. Our paralegals are part of a strong team that strives to be the very best. The successful candidate is a paralegal who is energetic, positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, and able to work independently. Skills that support you working well under pressure in a fast-paced environment are absolutely essential
Qualified candidates will ideally have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Paralegal
- A 4 year degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Experience in all aspects of civil litigation including, but not limited to, preparing disclosures (both initial and expert), discovery responses, trial preparation, notebooks, and exhibits
- Familiarity with medical records, e-filing and the Colorado and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience using Smart Advocate
We are seeking an Associate Attorney, Second Chair to join our firm who is prepared to work closely with our two managing partners on ALL phases of plaintiff personal injury matters from initial client intake through jury verdict. While responsibilities of this position will include initial intake, pre-suit client relationship management, the demand package process, and negotiations with insurance companies and lien holders, this position will largely focus on working with managing partners to build cases through litigation, and will have substantial responsibility in all aspects of the litigation process. This includes drafting initial pleadings, retention of experts, conducting depositions, preparing and responding to written discovery, extensive motions practice, jury trial and other necessary litigation work.
Our ideal candidate will have 3 – 6 years of experience in litigation and will have personally conducted at least 25 depositions. Must be licensed to practice in the state of Colorado. Candidates must also demonstrate superior writing skills and keen attention to detail. We are seeking an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills who also has the ability to multi-task. This is not a position for a new attorney.
Intake Specialist – Customer Service
This is a great position for someone looking to begin a career in law but who doesn’t yet have experience. Bachus & Schanker, LLC has over 22 years of experience, and we’re looking for an Intake Specialist to join our team. If you are motivated, an energetic self-starter well-versed in organization, time management and customer service, and work well in a fast-paced environment, then you could be an excellent fit.
- Talk with all potential new clients about the facts of their case.
- Schedule intake appointments when appropriate, and follow up on all calls and emails regarding the case.
- Respond to calls and emails immediately, and without delay.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Competency in word processing, databases and email
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently under tight time constraints
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family