Colorado Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Have You Suffered a Pedestrian Accident Injury?
If you’re a victim in a pedestrian accident case our lawfirm will make sure you get the compensation you deserve. We have a full team of attorneys and paralegal professionals dedicated to helping every client receive full compensation for their case.
With a keen understanding of the law, aggressive advocacy and dedication to your success, our team offers unparalleled legal representation with a personal touch. If you’ve been hurt in a pedestrian accident, such as a hit and run, give us a call today to schedule a free case evaluation in our Denver, CO office at (303) 222-2222.
How Can Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Help You?
- Case evaluation; discussion of the approximate value of the case
- Answers to all of your questions and information about what to expect in the legal process
- Investigation of your case; legal actions as necessary to build evidence
- Legal drafting of your summons and complaint
- Court action to build the case for trial; motions regarding evidence and legal strategy as needed
- Full representation in court including speaking on your behalf at all hearings
- Determination of a legal strategy; gathering evidence to prove the full value of the case
- Settlement negotiation
- Presentation of your case at trial, if you choose to go to trial
- Honest information and opinions about whether you should accept any settlement
- Collection of judgment on your behalf
- Appeals, if necessary
- Answers to all of your questions; timely communication with our team
With our representation, we handle everything that needs to be done on your behalf. You don’t have to worry about anything while you focus on your recovery. Our team works for you and with you to achieve your desired results. We see ourselves as your advocates and your teammates. We have continuous communication with you throughout your case so that you know the legal system is working for you.
Do I Have a Pedestrian Accident Case?
To have a pedestrian accident case, you must have some kind of personal injury or property damages. When you’re injured because of the negligent actions of another person, you have a pedestrian accident case and may deserve compensation.
Negligence and Pedestrian Accident Cases
A pedestrian accident case depends on the behavior of everyone involved. The legal term is called negligence, which means a lack of reasonable care. A person can be negligent without committing a crime. They can even be negligent if they’re not clearly breaking a traffic law. You look at the actions of each party to determine who acted without reasonable care. The standard is based on how reasonable people should have behaved in the same situation.
If you’re a pedestrian and a driver hits you because they’re negligent, you may deserve financial compensation. Here are some of the ways that a driver may negligently injured a pedestrian:
- Entering a pedestrian crosswalk when you have the right of way in the crosswalk
- Traveling too fast and hitting a pedestrian
- Failing to notice a pedestrian walking on the sidewalk or side of the road
- Waving a pedestrian into traffic even though they don’t have the right of way
- Trying to make a right turn when there is a pedestrian in a crosswalk
- Road rage and aggressive driving
- An unsecured load that breaks free and injures the pedestrian
- Hitting a pedestrian who is boarding or disembarking from the bus
An evaluation of negligence is an individual determination. The legal standard looks specifically at the actions of each person involved. One person may be negligent, but negligence can also be shared among multiple parties.
The best way to understand your legal rights and options is to speak with an experienced Colorado pedestrian accident attorney. We can study the details of your case and offer you a personalized opinion. When you understand how the law applies to the facts, you can make smart decisions about pursuing compensation.
What Can I Recover From a Colorado Pedestrian Accident Case?
Pain and suffering is a vital part of any pedestrian accident case. You deserve payment for the physical pain and the emotional anguish that you endure because of the accident. Most insurance companies hope that you’re not aware of your rights or that you don’t understand the full value of your case. Don’t make the mistake of settling for much less than you deserve. When you have our Colorado pedestrian accident lawyers on your side, we make sure that you include every category of damages as part of your claim.
Denver, Colorado Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Our Colorado injury attorneys are here to serve you. We invite you to call us if you’ve been hurt in an accident. Meet with our team on a confidential basis to learn more about how we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering. We can represent you with no payment unless you win. Call us today.
Serving All Areas of Denver Colorado
Map & Directions
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family
Free Case Consultation
No upfront fees, no risk, and no cost to you or your family