10 Reasons To Choose Bachus & Schanker For Your Law Firm
Since 1997, our attorneys have represented more than
Named “Top 500 Personal Injury Lawyers in America” by LawDragon, designated Colorado “Super Lawyers’ for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 and Awarded the Highest Attorney Rating for ability and ethics by Martindale Hubbell, the oldest attorney rating service in America. The firm is well known and respected throughout the nation.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE BACHUS & SCHANKER, LLC
When choosing a law firm, please consider the benefits of selecting Bachus & Schanker, LLC:
- Experience: Since 1997, our attorneys have represented more than 10,000 people.
- Reputation: Named “Top 500 Personal Injury Lawyers in America” by LawDragon, designated Colorado “Super Lawyers’ for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and Awarded the Highest Attorney Rating for ability and ethics by Martindale Hubbell, the oldest attorney rating service in America. The firm is well known and respected throughout the nation.
- Leadership: Our firm’s partners have been elected to serve as President of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), Board of Governor to the American Association of Justice (AAJ), and Board of Directors to the CTLA.
- Consumer Advocacy: Our firm’s Partners work closely with Senators and Representative Members of the State and Federal legislatures to draft and pass important laws that protect victim rights.
- Community Involvement: The firm created the Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation and has given more than $150,000 to local charities in just the past four (4) years. The firm’s attorneys and staff contribute their time and expertise and other resources to charitable organizations throughout Colorado.
- Strength: We founded Bachus & Schanker, LLC , to help level the playing field – our goal is to give you and your family the resources available through our firm to take on the powerful by providing you with access to legal services and a level of representation previously available only to large corporations. We are committed to using our knowledge, innovation and resources to achieve justice.
- Service: Our goal is to treat every potential client with dignity, respect, and concern. Many of us have experienced what you are going through and understand how this single event has changed your life. We’re here to help.
- Trial Experience: Many firms advertise that they handle cases like yours but only a few actually litigate cases and are willing to go to trial when necessary. That is the foundation of Bachus & Schanker, LLC . When selecting a firm, this is important because the insurance companies know what firms will actually do what is necessary to achieve full compensation.
- Knowledge: We have a detailed and in depth understanding of the law. Our personal injury attorneys only represent injury victims and others who have suffered financial losses. When you retain Bachus & Schanker, LLC , you will never have to be concerned about whether your attorney is up to the task.
- Resources: Pursuing complex and difficult litigation can require both financial and technological resources. With 32 lawyers and a total staff of more than 50 people, Bachus & Schanker, LLC has invested in state-of-the-art technologies and infrastructure for case and trial preparation. We even have our own in-house “focus group”, “courtroom”, and “mock jury” facilities. Why hire Bachus & Schanker, LLC? The firm is well equipped to handle even very complex cases against well-funded opponents.