Personal Injury Attorneys in Englewood
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Englewood, CO, we know it can be a difficult time for you and your family. The bills may be piling up, but you’re unable to work because of your injuries. Remember, you are not alone—our personal injury attorneys can help. We’re proud to represent injury victims like you in personal injury claims and will fight for the compensation you deserve.
What Types of Accident Cases Do We Handle in Englewood?
The injuries, pain, and suffering after any accident can be devastating. That’s why our personal injury law firm is dedicated to helping victims who have suffered injuries from:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls or premises liability accidents
- Medical malpractice or negligence
- Workplace accidents; workers’ compensation claims
- Dangerous products; product malfunctions
- Chemical exposure, toxic chemical accidents
- Animal attacks
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Insurance disputes and insurance bad faith
- Pharmaceutical, dangerous drugs claims
Additionally, if you have a catastrophic injury or wrongful death claim, our specialized team of Elite Litigation Group attorneys can help you get the support, resources, and financial compensation you need to start to rebuild your life. Contact our Englewood accident attorneys at Bachus & Schanker today for a free case evaluation.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family
What Damages Can You Recover With a Personal Injury Claim?
When you bring a legal injury claim after an accident, you may receive compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Nursing and hospital care, household services
- Future medical expenses
- Mental health care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Lost wages and disrupted career
- Property damage
- Physical suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Limitations to lifestyle, loss of reputation
- Permanent scars and disfiguring injuries
- Punitive damages
The damages you recover are unique to your losses and the law that applies to your claim. Our Englewood accident lawyers can give you a personalized evaluation of what to expect in damages and what is involved in the claims process.
Why Should I Hire an Englewood Personal Injury Attorney?
Our Englewood personal injury lawyers know how unfair the insurance companies can be after an accident. Also, you shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket for expenses related to your accident when you were not at fault. Without legal representation, you may be missing out on the full value of what you are owed as a victim.
For example, if you suffered injuries after an auto accident because the other driver was guilty of distracted driving, that person should be held responsible for their negligence. Our Englewood car accident attorneys will take all the legal steps necessary to bring the responsible party to justice and get you the maximum settlement for your claim.
Why Work With Bachus & Schanker in Englewood, CO?
Although we're licensed to bring cases throughout the State of Colorado, our Englewood law office is focused on helping personal injury victims specifically in the Englewood community. When you need an outstanding legal team with a proven track record of success, we're here to fight for you.
Here are some of the reasons why we're the personal injury attorneys near you that stand apart:
- We focus our entire legal practice on personal injury cases. The experience we have gives us the expertise to handle any situation that may arise in your case.
- We have the right people for your case with a team of more than 30 attorneys and experienced legal staff. We can assemble a dynamic group that is the best personal injury team for you.
- We provide clear explanations and legal information about your case, so you understand every step of the process.
- Membership in the Better Business Bureau is our commitment to fair and honest legal work that protects the interests of our clients.
- Recognition by Rue Ratings as the top 1% of attorneys in America.
- Top 100 lawyers in Colorado, named by the American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Named the top 1% of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Founder Darin Schanker – Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, President, Outstanding Trial Lawyer, and Eagle Committee Member, Super Lawyer – named 10 years straight.
- Founder Kyle Bachus – Super Lawyer – named 10 years straight, Top 500 lawyers, – All Categories Finalist, Lawdragon 500 – Top Leading Plaintiff Lawyers in America.
Our awards and recognition reflect our commitment to providing outstanding service for clients in Englewood and throughout Colorado. See how we prioritize open communication with you throughout your case, along with customizing your strategy to your unique goals.
Can I Afford To Hire a Lawyer After an Accident?
At Bachus & Schanker, we are committed to ensuring that our community members have access to the dedicated legal representation they deserve. That’s why we offer representation on a contingency basis with no risk to you and nothing due upfront.
You pay us only for results—because we expect results.
Ask us for more information about how our contingency fees work and how we can represent you with nothing due unless you win your case.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Englewood Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Colorado laws protect accident victims and their right to compensation. To maximize your case results, you need a personalized legal strategy that fits your needs. That's what our Englewood personal injury attorneys do best.
To schedule a free consultation with an attorney in Englewood, CO, call us or send us a message. There is no risk or obligation, and we keep your information confidential. Call us to connect immediately for a free case consultation today.
Our Englewood Law Offices
Bachus & Schanker
500 W Hampden Ave.
Englewood, CO 80110
We are available 24/7 to meet your needs. We can arrange for appointments and consultations whenever it may be convenient for you. Contact us to connect immediately with our legal team.