COLORADO SPRINGS CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
The Colorado Springs car accident attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC are here to help you claim monetary compensation if you’re the victim of a car accident. Drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians may all have a legal claim after a car accident. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, it’s our goal to make sure that every Colorado Springs car accident victim has the best legal representation.
Bachus & Schanker Wins – Over $1 Billion Recovered
Our Colorado Springs Car Accident Lawyers Are Accepting New Cases
Have you been hurt in a car accident? Our Colorado Springs car accident lawyers are accepting new cases. Let our team of trial lawyers pursue the just compensation that you deserve. We can begin working on your case immediately, and every consultation with our team is free. Also, ask us how we can represent you with no money upfront. Call (719) 888-8888 or send us a message to get started.
Do I Have a Car Accident Case?
You have a car accident case if you’re hurt because of the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of someone else. Here are some examples of when you might have a car accident case:
- A drunk driver slams into your vehicle from behind. You suffer a broken hip, and your car is totaled.
- When driving the speed limit in your lane, another driver tries to move into your lane and sideswipes you. Because of the accident, you suffer a concussion and other injuries.
- A speeding driver crosses the center line and hits you head-on. As a result, you have to have multiple surgeries and cannot work.
- Even though you have the right of way, a car tries to turn on a red light. The vehicle hits you and causes whiplash, strains and other injuries.
- There is a truck in front of you carrying a large load of lumber. The load is not secure and slips from the truck and hits your car, causing a crash.
- A cattle rancher negligently allows their livestock to wander into the road. You are unable to avoid a crash, and you hit a large animal. You have injuries, pain and suffering and property damage.
As you can see, car accident liability can take many forms. You have a case if your accident occurs because of the negligent actions of someone else. Negligence is a legal standard that means someone’s careless actions resulted in harm. Even if the crash is a genuine accident, someone who doesn’t use enough care is still legally liable for the damages that they cause.
If you’re hurt in a car accident, you shouldn’t bear the financial burden of your medical expenses, lost income and other damages. However, you must take action. Our Colorado Springs car accident attorneys want you to get the financial relief and compensation that you deserve under the law. We’re prepared to represent you through every step in your case until you have the right result.
Why Choose Bachus & Schanker, LLC as My Colorado Springs Car Accident Attorneys?
The Bachus & Schanker attorneys are committed to providing outstanding, professional legal services to every client. We know how important your case is to you. That’s why we use a carefully prepared legal strategy for each client. Our philosophy and approach to legal representation maximize client results while easing the burden of the legal process.We offer legal services that are tailored to each person we represent. Our team works with you to explain the laws and the legal procedure, so you understand every step. We want you to be completely comfortable with what happens in the legal process and what you need to do to win your case. Then, we work together to pursue justice on your behalf. With more than $1 billion in successfully recovered verdicts for our clients, our track record tells the story of our dedication to legal excellence.
What Can I Receive For My Car Accident Case?
In a car accident case, you may receive any of the following types of compensation:
- Emergency care and transportation to the hospital
- Emergency room care
- X-rays, MRIs, testing, surgeries
- Casts, braces, and other equipment
- Wheelchairs, crutches and the cost of transportation
- Follow-up care, physical therapy
- Mental health care
- Pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life
- Lost wages, disrupted long-term income
- Property damage
- Costs for home maintenance, housekeeping and child care that you need help with because of your injuries
- Other economic and non-economic losses
The damages that you can claim are both financial and non-financial. Direct financial losses are expenses that you have to pay because of your injuries. Economic losses are also all the ways that you fail to earn money because of your injuries.
Every car accident case with physical injuries also results in some measure of pain and suffering. Most car accident legal claims ask for 1.5-2 times the amount of financial damages as payment for pain and suffering. The extra amount compensates you for your pain and suffering, as well as emotional anguish.
For very serious injuries, you can claim more than the standard pain and suffering amounts. The exact value of your case varies based on your actual injuries and losses. Whether your case is large or small, our Colorado Springs car accident attorneys are dedicated to giving you and your case the time and attention that you deserve to receive justice.
Lawyers for Car Accidents in Colorado Springs – Free Consultation
Our lawyers for car accidents in Colorado Springs are here to help you. We invite you to meet with our team to discuss your case and determine what you might stand to recover. If you’re hurt in a car accident, contact our Colorado Springs legal team today! See why justice is our passion. We are conveniently located at 5 Colorado locations near you in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Aurora, and Englewood. Our attorneys are ready to serve you and fight for the compensation you deserve. Call or message us at (719) 888-8888 for a free and confidential consultation.
You Deserve Fair Compensation
Don’t let the insurance companies intimidate you into accepting less than you deserve. We’re ready to fight for you.