Colorado Personal Injury FAQs
The Colorado personal injury attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, are a full-service team of legal professionals who represent accident victims throughout the State of Colorado. We help accident victims pursue legal action to receive financial compensation and other relief that they might deserve.
Our Denver, CO injury attorneys are trained legal experts who are determined to help our clients resolve their legal claims quickly and fairly. If you have been hurt in an accident, you may have questions. Here are some frequently asked questions answered by our legal team.
CO Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Colorado personal injury legal team believes in providing skilled legal services with a personal touch. Under Colorado law, accident victims may deserve financial compensation. However, pursuing a case is complex. Winning all of the compensation that you deserve may be even more complex.
That’s where our legal experts have what it takes to file your case, build the evidence, and negotiate a fair result. Through the best legal training, a fully equipped law firm with diverse resources, and a tailored legal strategy for each case, we don’t stop until you have success. For our Colorado personal injury attorneys, justice is our passion.
What Is a Colorado Personal Injury Attorney?
What Does an Accident Lawyer in Colorado Do?
- Evaluation of the case; explains the legal process and what to expect throughout the claims process
- Works quickly to save evidence that may be lost immediately after the accident; identification of witnesses
- Provision of legal documents for the case like the summons and complaint; evaluation of the case for all of the causes of action possible to maximize the claim
- Contact with the insurance company, if there is one; communication with the insurance company to make reports and negotiate the claim
- Case building including formal and informal evidence gathering; subpoenas of witnesses, depositions, document gathering
- Referral to expert witnesses like accident reconstruction, medical experts, and financial experts who can determine the true value of your claim
- Execution of a legal strategy like preliminary motions regarding evidence and other important measures
- Conducting trial on behalf of the client; choosing the jury, opening statements, direct and cross-examination of witnesses, introduction of evidence, closing statements, and evidence objections as appropriate
- Discussions of resolution without trial; representation at mediation
- Final settlement of case; guidance for the structure of the settlement if appropriate
- Any other representation needed to advocate for the client’s legal rights and best interests
Our Colorado personal injury attorneys do it all. With millions of successful verdicts, we identify the client’s needs and legal rights. Together, we execute a plan to achieve legal justice on behalf of the client.
Do I Need a Colorado Personal Injury Attorney?
You may stand to recover significantly more types of compensation than you may be aware of or be able to claim on your own. In addition, with experienced legal representation, you make sure that you take the right steps to claim compensation. You avoid legal errors that may ultimately result in no compensation.
What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
Even when a person is a victim of a legal wrong, it’s still the victim who must take action. Only by pursuing a claim can the victim ultimately receive compensation. A personal injury claim involves gathering the evidence to prove that the injured party is the victim of a legal wrong. It means developing proof of what amount of compensation the victim deserves. The personal injury claim is the entire claims process on behalf of the victim.
What Should I Look for When Selecting a Lawyer?
Why Choose Bachus & Schanker, LLC, as Your Colorado Personal Injury Attorneys?
Our extensive knowledge of the law is what equips us to handle a diverse range of personal injury claims. But we don’t stop there. We go the extra mile with aggressive legal representation and a customized legal strategy designed to maximize your success.
What Do I Need to Know About My Case Before Contacting Your Firm?
What Can I Expect From My First Appointment With Your Firm?
Will I Need to Pay Any Money to Get Started?
Call Our Denver, Colorado Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re the victim of a personal injury accident, you deserve the very best. Contact our Colorado personal injury attorneys for your free consultation with our legal team. Come meet us in our offices, or we can come to you. Let us answer all of your questions and explain your legal rights.
Let’s make your case a success. The sooner we start working on your case, the sooner you have the compensation that you deserve. Call us today.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family