Over $900 Million Recovered. No Upfront Fee.
Over $900 Million Recovered.
No Upfront Fee.
Consultation is Free | No hourly fees | No upfront expenses | Only Pay When We Win
Consultation is Free | No hourly fees
No upfront expenses | Only Pay When We Win
Trusted Since 1996
Bachus & Schanker, LLC: Fort Collins
123 N College Ave #200,
Fort Collins, CO 80524
The disability attorneys in Fort Collins at Bachus & Schanker, LLC represent clients who need representation in disability claims. Have you been unfairly denied disability? Is your disability payment too low? Is your employer discriminating against you on the basis of a disability? We’re disability attorneys in Fort Collins, and we can help you fight back.
Our disability attorneys in Fort Collins can help you with any of the following tasks:
- Identifying whether you qualify for disability; insights for what you may stand to receive in payments
- Filing the initial claim. The documentation that you file with your claim is very important! We make sure that you get it right the first time!
- Appealing an unfavorable initial ruling. Our team can identify why your claim was denied and evaluate what you need to do in order to make your appeal successful
- Determining if you’re receiving the right payment amounts and how to appeal an error
- Assistance with all of the steps to make your claim successful
- Evaluation if you’ve been treated unfairly by an employer in hiring or firing because of a disability
- Determination of a reasonable accommodation and the process to challenge denial of an accommodation that allows you to work
- Case filings and appeals for Veterans disability compensation
We’re a full-service law firm that provides clients with whatever they need to enforce their rights under disability laws. You have a right to equal treatment in the workplace. In addition, you have the right to participate in disability compensation programs for which you qualify. We are proud to work with United States Veterans who may need help claiming disability compensation based on their years of service.
Free consultation with Fort Collins disability lawyers
If you have questions about disability laws or you’re looking for representation for a disability case, come meet with our lawyers for your free consultation. Here’s what you can expect:
- A professional meeting with compassionate, enthusiastic attorneys
- Attorneys who listen to your story
- Explanations of the law and what to expect in the claims process
- Discussion of things that may be difficult or challenging
- Evaluation of the strength of the case and the approximate case value
- Fee agreements that are clear and in writing
- No obligation or charge for the consultation
- The chance to ask lots of questions and learn about your case
We’re here to help you through the disability claims process. Contact our disability lawyers in Fort Collins, CO today to begin your case.
Get a Free Disability Case Consultation
Here are some types of disability claims that our lawyers may handle:
Disability discrimination claims
An employer may not refuse to hire you because of a disability. They cannot refuse to give you a reasonable accommodation based on a disability. For example, if you need a modification of your workspace to accommodate sitting or standing, that accommodation comes with little or no cost to your employer, and it’s reasonable.
There are many kinds of reasonable accommodations. A discrimination claim may focus on getting a reasonable accommodation put into place or it may focus on adverse treatment because of a disability. Our attorneys can help you identify and assert your rights so that you are treated fairly in the workplace.
SSDI and SSI claims
There are two primary disability systems in the United States. A disability claim may be based on inability to work for a period of one year or more. It can also be based on your work history and years of paying into the disability insurance system. If you’re unable to work, you may be able to receive monthly compensation to pay your basic expenses and replace your income. You may also qualify for healthcare benefits.
SSDI and SSI claims can be challenging. The medical information that you present is very important. Understanding the process and evaluating why your claim may have been denied is critical to pursuing an appeal. Our team helps people just like you pursue Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income claims. The sooner we begin assisting on your case, the sooner we can put you on the right path to documenting and pursuing your claim.
Private disability claims
You may have a private disability insurance policy. This policy is a contract. It may be something that you took out individually, or it may be something that you receive through your employer. The insurance company has a responsibility to pay benefits that you’re owed under the contract. If they refuse to pay, you may pursue them for breach of contract. Our legal team can help.
Veterans disability claims
Veterans have special rights to disability payments. Our team can help you appeal your disability rating. You’re proud of your service, and we’re proud of the legal service that we provide for United States veterans like you. Contact us today to discuss the unique legal issues in a veterans case and how we can help with your veterans disability claim.
"Corey and Ashley were very professional, communicative, and knowledgeable about every step of the case. We were hit by a drunk driver and didn't know what the next step was to seek medical attention in a way that wasn't a major expense to us. The attorneys here are super caring and got us a decent amount of money after paying off our treatment. I hope to never have to call a personal injury attorney but if I do it will be them." - Eric M 5/5 Stars
We Get Real Results for You
Auto Accident Death
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall
Insurance Bad Faith
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall