Fort Collins Slip and Fall Attorneys
The Fort Collins slip and fall attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, will go the extra mile to fight for accident victims. When you need experienced, aggressive, compassionate lawyers to help you win compensation after a slip and fall accident, our Fort Collins legal team is here for you.
See what thousands of satisfied clients already know – our Fort Collins slip and fall attorneys will do everything to win the compensation that our clients deserve. Contact our Fort Collins office at (970) 222-2222 for a free consultation today.
What Is a Slip and Fall Case?
Do I Have a Slip and Fall Case?
Here are some ways that you may have a slip and fall case in the State of Colorado:
- Tripping over uneven sidewalks
- Something was left in your path, like debris, equipment or products
- A spill that is left on the floor for too long
- Slippery surfaces that aren’t treated properly
- Broken hand railings or stairs that don’t have enough traction
- Falling from an elevated height because of inadequate railings
- Injuries that occur because of bad lighting
- Falls that happen because of large crowds
- Elevated structures, such as bleachers, that are not secure
Whether or not you have a slip and fall case is not how it occurs, but why it occurs. If the property owner doesn’t take enough care to prevent dangers on their property, a fall can result. Any kind of property can be the subject of a slip and fall case.
However, if the property is a business, the legal standards that apply are very high. Business owners must exercise the highest duty of care to maintain safe conditions for their customers. When a slip and fall occurs because of a dangerous situation, you may have a slip and fall case.
What Do Our Fort Collins Slip and Fall Attorneys Do?
The steps that our slip and fall attorneys may take in your case include:
- Investigating your case
- Preserving evidence at the accident scene; identifying witnesses
- Filing legal paperwork; preparing motions and court orders as needed
- Developing and executing a legal strategy that’s based on our training and experience
- Settlement negotiations that reflect the real value of your case
- Trial presentation if you choose to have a trial
- Collection of judgment; appeals if necessary
- Communication with you throughout the case
- Answers to all your legal questions throughout the process
- Kind, compassionate and enthusiastic representation
To win compensation for a slip and fall case, many things need to happen. Because we are a full-service law firm, we represent you in all of the necessary tasks to win your case. We know that your goal is to get the most compensation, but the law can be complex. That’s why we’re here to handle the legal system on your behalf so that you can get the payment that you deserve without the stress.
#1 Fort Collins Slip and Fall Attorneys
When you’re looking for the #1 Fort Collins slip and fall attorneys, we believe that the Bachus & Schanker, LLC law firm stands apart. Our legal strategy is twofold:
First, we have a carefully chosen team of expertly trained legal specialists. We focus exclusively on Colorado personal injury law so that we’re the most seasoned professionals for whatever issues may arise in your case.
Second, we make sure to represent the individual. We know that you’re so much more than a case number. Your representation is tailored to your individual needs and goals so that you get the best representation possible.
What You Can Win in a Slip and Fall Case
- Emergency medical bills, urgent care bills
- Surgery, diagnostic testing, blood work, x-rays
- Mobility aids like wheelchairs, scooters and more
- Counseling for mental health injuries like PTSD and anxiety
- Reimbursement for missed work
- Compensation for long-term career changes because of injury
- Pain and suffering
Many slip and fall accident victims underestimate the value of their case. You can claim compensation for whatever losses you have. Our attorneys will ensure that you don’t miss out on compensation that is appropriate for you. We provide accurate information about what your case is worth and why. Then, we work for you to win the full compensation that you’re owed under Colorado law.
Slip and Fall Attorneys – Free Consultation in Fort Collins
See how we can represent you with no money down and no fee unless you collect. We feel strongly that all accident victims deserve access to the justice system. That’s why we offer free consultations.
If you choose to work with us, we can represent you with no out of pocket costs until you have a check in your hands. If you’re ready to get started, call our Fort Collins office today or use our convenient messaging feature to connect with our team. We look forward to working with you.
Additional Slip and Fall Resources & FAQs
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family
Free Case Consultation
No upfront fees, no risk, and no cost to you or your family
"I am very pleased with the service I received from Bachus & Schanker. They stayed consistent and did all they could to help me with my case. I truly feel like they cared about not only my case and getting me what I deserve but also my wellbeing. Ben and Kyle made sure everything was as easy and understandable as he possibly can which I appreciate tremendously. Highly recommended."