Fort Collins Car Accident Attorneys
The Fort Collins car accident lawyers at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, can represent you in claiming compensation when you’re hurt in a car accident. Whether you’re questioning the insurance company’s settlement or need to bring a legal claim to collect fair compensation, our Fort Collins car accident attorneys are prepared to do whatever it takes.
Contact our Fort Collins personal injury attorneys at (970) 222-2222 today to get started on your car accident case.
The Bachus & Schanker Car Accident Attorneys for Fort Collins
A car accident can change your life in an instant. Although financial compensation can’t undo the physical damage that has occurred, it can provide a measure of justice and help you manage the aftermath.
There are strong Colorado laws that apply to help Fort Collins accident victims like you. Whether your claim is large or small, you deserve compensation for all of the ways that your car accident has impacted you. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, we are a dedicated team of legal professionals who help clients bring efficient legal claims for the maximum amount of compensation.
What Can I Win in a Car Accident Case?
- Ambulance and emergency room bills
- Doctor’s bills for the entire course of your care
- Physical therapy
- Prescription medication
- Counseling, psychiatric care
- Compensation for missed work
- Cost of getting to medical appointments
- Costs for help at home including home nursing care and modifications, if needed
- Emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
In Fort Collins, car accident laws allow you to claim compensation for the many types of damages you have as a result of the accident. Some of your damages, like bills, are financial. You can add these bills up and include them in your demand for compensation. Other types of damages are not as easy to measure. These damages are things like your inability to work both in the short-term and long-term. You have a right to value these damages and include them in your claim.
Pain and Suffering Compensation in a Fort Collins Car Accident Case
When you’re hurt in a car accident, you know that physical injuries are only the beginning of your suffering. The emotional anguish of being a victim can be equally severe. You may struggle with frustration because the things that used to be simple are now difficult. Sudden flashbacks, PTSD and guilt can all be things you struggle with after an accident.
Our Fort Collins car accident attorneys value your emotional suffering. We’re sure to include pain and suffering in your claim for compensation. Car accident victims who diligently pursue their case may find that their pain and suffering compensation equals or even surpasses their financial losses. Don’t settle for less than what you deserve. Let our attorneys explain the full value of your unique case and the reasons for our valuation.
How Our Fort Collins Car Accident Attorneys Assist You
Representing a car accident victim is an opportunity to seek justice. We’re proud to represent each and every client. When you work with our team, we personalize your representation to your needs and goals. Our team uses a carefully fine-tuned method to aggressively pursue compensation. Here are some of the ways that our attorneys assist you:
- A full valuation of your case including economic losses and pain and suffering
- An honest, confidential evaluation of your case from our team of understanding legal professionals
- Answers to all of your questions about the legal process
- Pursuing your case by approaching the insurance company directly with a demand letter
- Taking legal action if direct negotiations fail to result in just compensation
- Documenting proof of your claim using a team of experts including accident reconstruction professionals and medical experts
- Court appearances and trial, if necessary
- Ensuring that you collect your judgment
Our team is fully prepared to do what it takes to achieve the best possible result for your case. We’re dedicated to giving your case the time and attention that you deserve from start to finish.
Do I Have a Car Accident Claim?
- A crash doesn’t have to be intentional for you to have a valid car accident claim
- If the other driver fails to use reasonable care that an ordinary person would use in the same situation, that is sufficient grounds for a car accident claim
- You might deserve some compensation even if you did something that contributed to the crash
- The police officer who investigates the accident scene doesn’t have the final say about who has legal fault
- It’s up to you to choose whether or not to pursue financial compensation
- You have the right to representation from an experienced attorney
- Colorado law allows you to claim compensation, whether your case is large or small. Our team is prepared to help you seek justice no matter what happened in your case and what your claim is worth
- Our attorneys offer legal representation with no costs upfront and no fees unless you win
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your case isn’t worth pursuing. There’s no cost to talk with our team of attorneys to discuss your case and explore your options.
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
You can start your car accident claim by contacting our Fort Collins office at (970) 222-2222. We’d like to meet you for your free and confidential consultation. There’s no obligation to talk to our Fort Collins team of car accident attorneys. The sooner you begin, the sooner you may recover the compensation that you deserve. Call or message us to start right away.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family
Free Case Consultation
No upfront fees, no risk, and no cost to you or your family