Colorado Springs Truck Accident Attorneys
The Colorado Springs semi-truck accident attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, want justice for you when you’re hurt in a truck accident. Suffering as the victim of a truck accident is a physically and emotionally devastating experience. It can change your life in an instant. However, one thing that you can do is get the financial compensation that you deserve.
Our Colorado Springs truck accident attorneys are prepared to do what it takes to ensure that your legal rights are represented and that the responsible parties are held accountable. Contact our Colorado Springs legal office at (719) 888-8888 for a free consultation today.
Recognized Colorado Springs Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers
The Bachus & Schanker legal team has the best Colorado Springs truck accident attorneys who are ready to fight on your behalf. Here are some of the reasons that we believe we offer unparalleled legal representation for personal injury victims like you:
- We have 26 attorneys and 100 paralegals and support personnel to meet your needs
- Our law firm is a specialty firm that focuses exclusively on personal injury cases like truck accidents. This specialization gives us the experience and resources to handle any unique issue that may arise in your case
- We’re the legal team that knows your name, your story and the details of your case. We personalize our legal services to meet your needs in the most meaningful ways possible
- With years of experience, we have in-depth knowledge of truck accident laws. We keep track of changes and nuances in the law that may make the difference between a good outcome and a great outcome
- A proven track record winning successful outcomes through negotiated settlements and trial advocacy
- Enthusiastic legal representation from start to finish
We have recognition from The National Trial Lawyers as a Top 100 Trial Lawyers Firm and a prestigious preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. These accolades are only a representation of what matters to us the most – the success we achieve for each and every client.
What Compensation Can I Receive for My Truck Accident Claim?
Economic losses are financial losses that can be quantified after you’re the victim of a semi-truck accident. Economic losses may include:
- Medical bills
- Ambulance transfer and EMT care
- Cost of medication and hospital stays
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation fees
- Property damage
- Lost income
- Long-term career path disruption
Non-economic losses are meant to cover all of the ways that you suffer because of a truck accident that can’t be totaled up with a calculator. Physical injuries are often severe, but mental injuries are also common after a truck accident. Non-economic losses may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety from PTSD or flashbacks
- Emotional trauma
- Limits to lifestyle because of injuries
Without legal representation, most people value their truck accident claim at far less than they deserve. Don’t miss out on valuable compensation by failing to speak with an experienced legal team. We know the ins and outs of every type of compensation that may be available to you. Our team makes sure that you claim every category that applies to you. We also take care to gather the evidence to prove each category of loss, so that you win the full compensation that you are entitled to under Colorado law.
Do I Have a Semi-Truck Accident Claim?
Here are some examples of truck accident claims:
- Example One – A driver for a trucking company has been driving for 13 hours straight, with few rest breaks. He falls asleep at the wheel and rear-ends your vehicle. You suffer severe injuries, including broken bones, and your car is totaled.
- Example Two – Trying to make up for lost time, a truck driver travels 10 miles per hour over the speed limit. You reach a construction zone, and traffic slows down. Because of the driver’s excessive speed, the truck can’t stop and slides into your vehicle. With a traumatic brain injury, you’re forced to spend a week in the hospital.
- Example Three – When setting out for the day, the semi-truck driver fails to make sure that the goods in the truck are secure. The load tips and it throws the truck off balance. You are involved in a crash as a result. You need surgery because of a dislocated hip, and you can’t return to work for two months.
- Example Four – A driver has three prior incidents while working for the trucking company: two speeding tickets and a ticket for failing to observe a traffic signal. Despite these previous infractions, the trucking company keeps the driver employed. The driver disobeys a stop sign, and you’re hit, causing injuries.
There are a lot of different ways that a semi-truck accident can occur. The common thread is that one or more parties were not as careful as a reasonable person should have been in those circumstances. We can all agree that truck drivers should follow the rules of the road, and a trucking company should employ only qualified drivers. When a trucking company or a driver makes negligent decisions, they open themselves to legal liability for the harm that results.
Colorado Springs Truck Accidents – No Fee Unless You Win
There’s no cost to meet with our team of Colorado Springs semi-truck accident attorneys about your case. We never charge a fee upfront. You only pay a fee for our services when you win. That’s how confident we are in our knowledge of the legal system and the services we provide.
When you need aggressive attorneys to fight for you, Bachus & Schanker, LLC is here to meet your legal needs. Call our Colorado Springs semi-truck accident lawyers today at (719) 888-8888 for a free consultation.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family
Free Case Consultation
No upfront fees, no risk, and no cost to you or your family