Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The Colorado Springs motorcycle accident attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC, offer aggressive, compassionate legal representation to victims of motorcycle accidents. When you’re injured in a crash, you may deserve financial compensation. The insurance company and the other party may try to settle the case for much less than you deserve. They might even tell you that you don’t deserve compensation at all.
Don’t be fooled! Motorcyclists have rights in the State of Colorado. Talk to our Colorado Springs motorcycle accident attorneys today to determine your legal rights and how much you might recover for a motorcycle accident claim. Call our Colorado Springs office at (719) 888-8888 to get started.
What Can Our Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Do For You?
Examples of Motorcycle Accident Cases – Do I Have a Claim?
Any motorcycle accident can give rise to a legal claim. The same accident laws that apply to cars and trucks also apply to motorcyclists. The standard for whether you have a case or not is if the other driver caused the accident by their negligence.All drivers have a duty to drive carefully on the road. They have to drive as well as a reasonable, ordinary driver, and they must be considerate of motorcyclists and their rights. If you’re hurt because someone driving doesn’t live up to the standard of a reasonable person, you have a motorcycle accident claim.
Here are some circumstances where you may have a motorcycle accident claim:
- You’re hit by a drunk driver
- A driver acts like you don’t have the right to full use of the lane
- Someone else merges into your lane
- A speeding driver crosses the center line and hits you
- When a driver fails to obey a stoplight, you get hurt in a side-impact crash
- A commercial truck driver hits you after trying to drive too many hours in a row
- Another driver intentionally hits you to commit insurance fraud
- The vehicle is defective in some way and causes a crash
It may not always be immediately apparent who is to blame after a motorcycle accident. Even though the police may investigate, they ultimately don’t have the final say in motorcycle accident liability. If the other side or their insurance company says that you don’t have a case, don’t give up! We invite you to meet with our legal team for an unbiased opinion about your rights.
What Are Potential Injuries and Damages in Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Cases?
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Counseling expenses
- Wheelchairs, scooters and crutches
- Lost short-term income
- Long long-term career potential
- Assistance with child care, housekeeping and home maintenance
- Damage to your motorcycle – repair or replacement
Non-economic damages could include:
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Mental suffering
- Other compensation for changed lifestyle and intangible losses
You may claim compensation for any and all categories that apply to you. Our legal team makes sure that you don’t miss out on any payment that you may deserve under Colorado law.
The Best Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Colorado Springs
You might think about what sets a law firm apart if you’re looking for the best motorcycle accident attorneys in Colorado Springs. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, we focus exclusively on injury cases. That means we know the motorcycle accident laws in detail because that’s what we work with all day, every day. J. Kyle Bachus and Darin Schanker have carefully built their legal team of 26 lawyers and 100 staff members to meet your individual needs. Here are some of the reasons that we believe we’re the best motorcycle accident attorneys in Colorado Springs:
- Our founders, J. Kyle Bachus and Darin Schanker, have 10-year ratings from Super Lawyers.
- When we represent you, you know the attorneys who work on your case by name. They’re available whenever you have a question, concern or idea.
- Your representation is personalized to your unique needs and interests.
- With our legal team, you won’t ever have to talk to the insurance company again. We handle all communications and negotiations on your behalf.
- Each case goes through a complete evidence-gathering process to document the compensation that you deserve and put you in a better position to maximize your damages.
- Ultimately, it’s your decision on how and when to resolve your case. We offer honest guidance that gives you all of the information that you need to make the best decision.
- Thousands of satisfied clients have given us the experience to serve your unique needs.
- Complete attention to your case no matter how large or small it may be.
Justice is our passion. In fact, we’re so dedicated to helping motorcycle accident victims that our firm founders have testified in the Colorado legislature about victim rights. They’ve also met with members of the United States Congress about accident issues. Ultimately, what matters to us most is receiving justice in your case. We invite you to meet with us in person to see what sets us apart.
Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Free Consultation
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident? Don’t wait any longer to get the compensation that you deserve. Meet with us for your free, confidential consultation. We can even represent you with no payments upfront and no fee unless you win. Contact our Colorado Springs motorcycle accident lawyers today at (719) 888-8888 or fill out our consultation form to get started.
Additional Motorcycle Accident Resources:
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family