Motorcycle Injuries & Motorcycle Accident Statistics
In 2006, per mile traveled, a motorcyclist was approximately 37 times more likely to die in a crash than someone riding in a passenger car! It is vital that motorcyclists understand the body injuries they can sustain in a Motorcycle Crash and how to best protect themselves from injury.
Bachus & Schanker, LLC has compiled the following infographic to help motorcyclists understand common motorcycle injuries, how to protect themselves, the most severe motorcycle injuries, motorcycle crash statistics for hospital charges and insurance coverage, as well as, the time of the year that most motorcycle accidents occur. With this information, motorcyclists and other drivers can help to keep our roads safe.
Learn more about how you can help keep Colorado roads safe for motorcyclists and drivers, read these motorcycle safety tips.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Colorado Motorcycle accident, contact the attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC to learn more about your rights and how we can help you recover from motorcycle injuries sustained in the crash. Call for a free consultation.
Copy & paste the HTML code below to add this to your blog or Website:
Visit ColoradoLaw.net to find more information on Colorado Motorcycle accidents.
Sources for the Motorcycle Crash Statistics Infographic include:
- Head Injuries Associated with Motorcycle Use – Wisconsin, 1991, 1994. Center for Disease Control.
- Crash characteristics and patterns of injury among hospitalized motorised two-wheeled vehicle users in urban India, January 2009. BMC Public Health.
- Motorcycle Accident Cause Factors and Identification of Countermeasures Volume 1: Technical Report, 1981. U.S. Department of Transportation & National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- The Motorcycle Council’s Road Safety Website. Motorcycle Council of NSW, Inc.
Motorcycle Safety & Education:
Tell Us What Happened to Your Family
Get your free case evaluation here.