Kyle Bachus Chairs Colorado Continuing Legal Education Semninar
Kyle Bachus Chairs “Crash Course in Legal Education” Seminar
J. Kyle Bachus, founding partner of Bachus & Schanker, LLC has a long history of speaking at continuing education seminars for other personal injury attorneys in the state of Colorado. His expertise recently garnered an invitation from the Colorado Bar Association (CBA) to chair the “Crash Course in Motor Vehicle Accident Law” seminar. Mr. Bachus both presented at the event and selected a variety of speakers to update attorneys and the changing laws in Colorado.
Mr. Bachus crafted the program agenda to include important updates for both new and seasoned practitioners. The CBA touted the program as being “presented by the State’s top practitioners in Auto Accident and Insurance law who are ready and willing to share their extensive experience and expertise”.
The program included updates in the following areas of the law:
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance Law
- Collateral Source law in the Post Tucker Era and Medical Payment Coverage
- Subrogation Made Simple: CRS 10-1-135 and More
- Update on Insurance Bad Faith Cases Arising out of Motor Vehicle Accident Law
- Update: The Physician/Patient Privilege and Medical Releases
- Defense Tactics in Motor Vehicle Litigation Cases
- Ethical Considerations in Motor Vehicle Cases
Both Kyle Bachus and Darin Schanker are widely respected as leaders in the personal injury field. If you or a loved one has been injured due, contact the attorneys at Bachus & Schanker, LLC for a FREE and immediate initial consultation.
Read more Bachus & Schanker, LLC Legal News
Free Case Consultation
No upfront fees and no obligation to you or your family