Over $800 Million Recovered. No Upfront Fee.
Over $800 Million Recovered.
No Upfront Fee.
Consultation is Free | No hourly fees | No upfront expenses | Only Pay When We Win
Consultation is Free | No hourly fees
No upfront expenses | Only Pay When We Win
Trusted Since 1996
Fort Collins Practice Areas
A burn injury can devastate your life in an instant. Medical bills, lost work and providing for your family can all become immediate concerns. The Bachus & Schanker, LLC law firm is here to help. Our Fort Collins burn injury attorneys are here to help you fight for justice. We represent victims like you who need financial compensation. We’re accepting new cases. Call us today to talk about your case.
Lawsuits for burn injury compensation payouts
A burn injury may be the legal grounds for a financial payout. When another party causes an accident, the victim may be owed a payment. Our attorneys for burn injuries in Fort Collins represent victims who are injured with burns. When you need help to claim the compensation that you may deserve under the law, we're here to fight for you.
Fort Collins burn injury attorneys accepting new clients
We’re accepting new clients for burn injury cases in Fort Collins. Let us fight for you. Your case begins with meeting our legal team. We’re able to meet you in person, or we can meet fully remote. However you’re comfortable, we’re here to serve you.
There’s no cost to consult with us, and you can ask about our no-fee-unless-you-win representation. That’s our commitment to your success. Let us help you after a burn injury by fighting for your legal rights. Call or message our friendly legal team today to begin.
Elements of a burn injury case
To win compensation for a burn injury case, you must prove the following:
- Another party is responsible for the accident that occurred (this step is not required in a workers compensation case)
- The accident occurred because of the other party’s failure to exercise reasonable care
- Because of the accident, you have physical injuries and damages (medical injuries count as damages)
- The damages have value, like the cost of medical bills, missed work or property damages
- Pain and suffering compensation may be available, too
Burn lawsuit settlements
As your Fort Collins burn lawsuit attorneys, it’s our goal to help you fight for the settlement you deserve. We’re also ready to take your case to trial if that’s what it takes to get justice. A settlement doesn’t happen by accident. It’s the result of careful work done by our attorneys to build your case and your legal position. Working with attorneys who have the knowledge and experience to build your legal strategy can result in a burn lawsuit settlement that protects your best interests.
Not every case should resolve in a settlement. It may be appropriate to take your case to trial to get the results that you deserve. We’re dedicated to getting you results, whatever it takes. Let us work to earn you the burn lawsuit settlement that you deserve. If the other side doesn’t offer you a fair settlement, let us show you how we can enthusiastically take your case to trial. We’re full-service, Colorado Springs attorneys that can help you pursue your case in the best possible way based on your unique circumstances.
Every burn injury case is made up of elements. The elements are the things that you must prove to have a successful claim. What to prove to win a burn injury includes:
- Another party owed the victim a duty of care. There are many situations where a duty arises like when operating motor vehicles. In addition, a producer of a product has a legal obligation to manufacture products that are safe
- The other party breached their duty of care. Failing to maintain a premises safely, poor driving habits and a host of other behavior may constitute a breach of duty. Showing this element is not required in product liability cases
- Causation between the accident and injuries. As a victim, you must show that the other party’s actions resulted in harm
- Damages - You must prove the damages that you have because of the accident. Physical injuries that require medical treatment are damages. However, damages are not limited to medical bills alone. Let our attorneys help you prove each element of your case and work to maximize your compensation
"Corey and Ashley were very professional, communicative, and knowledgeable about every step of the case. We were hit by a drunk driver and didn't know what the next step was to seek medical attention in a way that wasn't a major expense to us. The attorneys here are super caring and got us a decent amount of money after paying off our treatment. I hope to never have to call a personal injury attorney but if I do it will be them." - Eric M 5/5 Stars
Bachus & Schanker, LLC: Fort Collins
123 N College Ave #200,
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Get a Free Burn Injury Case Consultation
We Get Real Results for You
Auto Accident Death
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall
Insurance Bad Faith
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall