Get a Free Evaluation of Disability Case!
Get a Disability Case Evaluation!
Over $900 Million Recovered.
Consultation is Free | No hourly fees
No Upfront Fee.
No upfront expenses | Only Pay When We Win
Get a Free Disability Evaluation!
Trusted Since 1996
Englewood Practice Areas
Englewood Disability Attorneys
Our disability attorneys in Englewood can assist you with your disability claim. Filing for disability can be a complex and difficult process. The trained and experienced Bachus & Schanker LLC team is here to help. Whether you need help with a disability claim, or you want to fight discrimination in the workplace, our disability attorneys in Englewood are here to fight for you.
Veterans disability lawyers serving Englewood, CO
We are proud to be veterans disability lawyers serving Englewood, CO. When you need assistance appealing a disability rating, our team can assist you. We can help you file VA form 9: Appeal to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. You may also even appeal your claim to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Our team can represent you throughout the claims process with the goal of pursuing a timely claim while working to get you the full benefits that you have earned for your service in the U.S. military. Contact us right away as your time window to file may be short.
Disability attorney free consultation
Your case begins with a free consultation with our Englewood, CO attorneys. Call or message us today to talk to our team.Why hire a disability attorney? Collapse
You may hire a disability attorney in any of these circumstances:
- You have been denied long-term disability benefits
- You have been denied short-term disability benefits
- The disability program isn’t paying you the amount that you deserve
- An employer refuses to give you reasonable accommodations based on a disability
- There is discrimination against you in the hiring process because of a disability
- You’ve been fired because you asked for a reasonable accommodation
- You’re applying for or appealing a Veteran’s disability claim
Our disability attorneys in Englewood offer full-service legal representation for all disability issues. Whether you are in the process of applying for benefits or you are facing an employer who is not making a reasonable accommodation, our attorneys are here to help you.Why choose our Englewood disability attorneys? Expand
Here are some reasons to choose the Bachus & Schanker, LLC Englewood disability attorneys
- We are a large legal team of attorneys and paralegals. With offices in Englewood and throughout Colorado, we have a skilled professional team to meet your needs. We know the local courts and what to expect as you process your case.
- Our attorneys focus only on helping victims. You won’t see us representing employers. We’re passionate about helping people when they need somewhere to turn.
- Because of our focus on helping victims, we’re experienced in disability law cases. Our team knows what pitfalls to look for and what to do in order to avoid delays.
- It’s important to us that we work with you on your own terms. From your initial consultation through to the end of your case, we work to ensure that you’re comfortable with our representation. Do you prefer in-person or virtual visits? Would you rather communicate by email or with a phone call? Our team meets you on your own terms.
- Each disability case is different. Your circumstance is not the same as anyone else’s circumstances. You can expect the Bachus & Schanker, LLC team to get to know you and your story in depth. We speak with you at length about your goals. That gives us the advantage to develop a legal strategy for you. When you choose our team, you get personally tailored representation based on our thorough understanding of the law.
If you have questions about your disability case, don’t just take our word for it. Come meet with our team for your confidential consultation. We can give you a personalized evaluation along with information about the case process.What our Englewood, CO disability discrimination lawyers do Expand
Here are some services that our Englewood, CO disability discrimination lawyers provide:
SSDI filing and appeals – If you work and become disabled, you may have a right to claim Social Security Disability Insurance payments. Unfortunately, the claims process is not always easy. Our attorneys for disability claims in Englewood work to ensure that your claim is successful the first time. We gather the medical documentation that you need and prepare the testimony and arguments for your hearing. Our long-term disability lawyers work to make sure that you get the benefits that you deserve.
SSI claims – Supplemental Security Income may be available to a person who is unable to work because of their age, disability or blindness. The program provides a basic income to pay living expenses when a medical condition prevents you from working for at least one year or is likely to result in death. Medicare may also be available. SSI is means tested, and other income may play a role in your benefits. Our team can handle your claim on your behalf.
Disability discrimination – The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits disrimination against people with disabilities in the workplace. An employer must provide reasonable accommodations for you to complete the job even with a disability. As long as you can perform the essential functions of the job and the accommodation isn’t too costly, you have a right to the accommodation. If an employer refuses to hire you or doesn’t give you a reasonable accommodation, our legal team can help you pursue your rights. We’re passionate about making sure that all individuals exercise their right to a fair workplace.Examples of reasonable accommodations for disabilities Expand
Some reasonable accommodations for disabilities may include:
- A higher or lower table or countertop to enable you to work
- Modified work hours to attend medical appointments or manage medical conditions
- Screen magnifiers or readers
- Exceptions for training examinations like extra time or completing an oral exam instead of written
- Transferring locations to accommodate medical needs
Most disability accommodations have little or no cost to the employer. The law requires them to make reasonable accommodations where a person can still perform the essential functions of the job. Our team can help you fight for your rights in the workplace.
Testimonials“Best experience of my life. Great personalities and willing to do what it takes to make sure you are satisfied with everything! Highly recommended!”
– Christina R
Bachus & Schanker, LLC: Englewood500 W Hampden Ave.
Englewood, CO 80110 Open 24/7
GET A FREE Dog Bite Case CONSULTATION
We Get Real Results for You
Auto Accident Death
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall
Insurance Bad Faith
Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall
Contact us today for your Free Case Evaluationget help now
Denver101 W Colfax Ave, Suite 650
Denver, CO 80202
Fort Collins123 N College Ave, Suite 200
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Colorado Springs102 S. Tejon Street, 11th Floor
Colorado Springs CO 80903
Englewood500 W Hampden Ave.