Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation Information
About the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation
Founded in 2009, the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation is committed to supporting our community and those affected by life changing tragedies.
The Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation Supports these non-profits:
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Kenzi’s Causes
- Justice and Mercy Legal Aid Center (JAMLAC)
- Home Builders Foundation
- Brandon and Paul Foundation
- Adoption Options
- Rocky Mountain Thunder
- Richard Lambert Foundation
- Bis Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado
- Beacon Network Schools
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Power Alley Baseball
- Berthoud High School Girls Varsity Soccer
- Hope for Hooves
- Colorado Youth Citizenship Awards
- Arvada High School
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
Apply for Assistance
If your organization would like to apply to receive assistance from the Bachus & Schanker Cares Foundation, the application process is simple:
- Click here to download the application (pdf) and fill it out. Please be as specific as possible.
- Other information to include:
a) Flyers or brochures explaining more about your organization or event
b) Your Tax ID information (Letter of Determination)
c) Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Colorado
- Return application with any additional documents by:
a) Fax to:303-893-9900
b) Or mail to:
Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation
1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 700
Denver, CO 80202Email: Lauren@ColoradoLaw.Net
- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Applications received with incomplete or missing information may be considered at the next month’s Foundation board meeting to allow you to complete your application.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their donation request within 60 days of submitting their application. Applicants will receive a phone call or email.
- Payment will be mailed Net30 upon receipt of sponsorship invoice. We will do our best to accommodate your payment deadline.
Free Case Consultation
No risk and no cost to you or your family