Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation Information
About the Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation
Founded in 2009, the Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation is committed to supporting our community and those affected by life changing tragedies.
Annual Cares Foundation Events
- Kenzi’s Causes Bowl4Kidz
- Kenzi’s Causes Golf4Kidz
- Kenzi’s Causes Bidz4Kidz
- Kenzi’s Causes Packz4Kidz
- Kenzi’s Causes Give4Kidz
- Kenzi’s Causes Toy Shops
- Littleton Firefighters Association 37th Wonderful World of Magic
- Wall Bop Golf Tournament
- JAMLAC Joy of Giving
- Cinco Cinco 5k Run/Walk
- Alexa’s Hugs Charity Golf Tournament
- Walk Like MADD
- Boo at the Denver Zoo
- Habitat for Humanity Home Building
- Denver Light the Night Walk
Apply for Assistance
If your organization would like to apply to receive assistance from the Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation, the application process is simple:
- Click here to download the application (pdf) and fill it out. Please be as specific as possible.
- Other information to include:
a) Flyers or brochures explaining more about your organization or event
b) Your Tax ID information (Letter of Determination)
c) Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Colorado
- Return application with any additional documents by:
a) Fax to:303-893-9900
b) Or mail to:
Bachus & Schanker, LLC Cares Foundation
1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 700
Denver, CO 80202Email: Lauren@ColoradoLaw.Net
- Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Applications received with incomplete or missing information, may be considered at the next month’s review date to allow you to complete your application.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their donation request within 60 days of submitting their application. Applicants will receive a phone call or email as well as the acceptance letter in the mail.
- Payment will be mailed within 5-10 working days. We will do our best to accommodate your payment deadline.
Tell Us What Happened to Your Family
Get your free case evaluation here.