The firm's founding goal was to level the playing field between accident victims and large insurance companies, and the firm's core practice area is still Personal Injury law. Over time, Bachus & Schanker, LLC's practice areas have broadened to include Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability, and all forms of plaintiff's employment law. The firm is also heavily involved in national plaintiff's litigation addressing a variety of Defective Medical Devices, Products and Dangerous Drugs. The firm's trial practice is fully mature.
If you have experience in high level litigation with plaintiff's personal injury cases and want to work in beautiful downtown Denver, opportunity knocks! We are a growing firm of 20 lawyers with 90 plus total staff and are well positioned in the Denver market. We are seeking an experienced trial attorney prepared to handle complicated plaintiff personal injury litigation cases from intake through jury trial. This would include initial intake, pre-suit client relationship management, the demand package process, and negotiations with insurance companies and lien holders. The position also includes drafting initial pleadings, conducting depositions, preparing and responding to written discovery, extensive motions practice and jury trial. Lead counsel civil jury trial experience in personal injury is a prerequisite.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 plus years experience in plaintiff personal injury work and have first chaired 5 cases to jury verdict. Candidate will be responsible for personally managing and directing at least two support staff. Candidates must also demonstrate superior writing skills and keen attention to detail. We are seeking an individual with outstanding interpersonal skills, who also has the ability to multi-task. This is not a position for a new attorney, or an attorney who does not specifically have experience managing a plaintiff's personal injury caseload. All inquiries are strictly confidential. We will only consider applicants who are currently licensed in Colorado.
If you are someone who:
- Is self-driven and enjoys professional autonomy;
- Prefers a productivity based model over hourly billing;
- Works well under pressure and has a strong desire to win;
- Enjoys a team based work culture.
...Then we might be a good fit.
In addition to sending your resume, please email us answers to the following questions:
- How is this position a fit for you?
- What would you get from working in such an environment described here?
- What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to us?
- How can we support you — what do you need from us to be successful?
- Where do you want to go with your life (career is a part of life, not separate)?
- What's the one thing standing in your way to getting where you want to go?
- List the seven things, in order of impact that you would bring to help us take our law firm and our client's experience here to the next level.
What other helpful info did we forget to ask?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website to learn a lot more about us: www.ColoradoLaw.net
Any job offer made to a candidate for this position will be contingent upon completion of an appropriate background check and drug screen.